[ad_1] MIT researchers have developed an early-research artificial intelligence model that has demonstrated success in detecting Parkinson’s disease from breathing patterns. The model relies on data collected by a device that detects breathing patterns in a contactless manner using radio waves. Neurological disorders are some of the leading sources of disability globally and Parkinson’s disease […]
- Virusha Tech’s Role in Advancing Artificial Intelligence in Indian Website Design
- Behind the Scenes: The Visionaries at Virusha Tech
- Transforming Customer Relationships: The Magic of CRM and Automation
- Building a Thriving Online Marketplace: Key IT Solutions
- Retail Reinvented: How E-commerce Apps Drive Sales Growth
No comments to show.