[ad_1] Alphabet Inc’s Google said on Friday that the Indian antitrust watchdog’s decision to fine it 13.38 billion Indian rupees ($161.95 million) for anti-competitive practices was a “major setback” for consumers and businesses in the country. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) on Thursday said Google leveraged its dominant position in markets such as online […]
- Virusha Tech’s Role in Advancing Artificial Intelligence in Indian Website Design
- Behind the Scenes: The Visionaries at Virusha Tech
- Transforming Customer Relationships: The Magic of CRM and Automation
- Building a Thriving Online Marketplace: Key IT Solutions
- Retail Reinvented: How E-commerce Apps Drive Sales Growth
No comments to show.