[ad_1] Adobe Inc. agreed to buy software design startup Figma Inc. in a deal valued at about $20 billion to help it expand tools for creative professionals. The deal announced by Adobe, which is a mix of half cash and half stock, confirms an earlier Bloomberg report and would mark the biggest ever takeover of […]
- Virusha Tech’s Role in Advancing Artificial Intelligence in Indian Website Design
- Behind the Scenes: The Visionaries at Virusha Tech
- Transforming Customer Relationships: The Magic of CRM and Automation
- Building a Thriving Online Marketplace: Key IT Solutions
- Retail Reinvented: How E-commerce Apps Drive Sales Growth
No comments to show.