We are looking for an SEO Executive to manage all the Search Engine Optimization & Marketing Activities and to join our Team.
As an SEO Executive, you will have to Handle planning, implementing & managing the SEO/SMM Strategy and Activities such as Link Building, Social Media, and Keyword Strategy to increase Rankings on all the major Search Networks & Platforms. You also have at least Basic knowledge of Ads (Google Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing).
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO Strategy
- Work towards organic Search Optimization
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and Digital Marketing latest trends and best practices
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve good results
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics/campaigns
- Research and implement Search Engine Optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience as Search Engine Optimization/Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience Web Analytics and Marketing
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Ahrefs/Semrush)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms