We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Communicating with the client for high-level requirement gathering
- Driving the project kickoff meetings and client calls
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review/demo and retrospective meetings
- Preparing standard project management documents like project charter and PM plans.
- Expert in estimation and planning. Should know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for development projects
- Preparing project schedule using PM tools
- Project resource management like task assignments and resource load balancing
- Project task prioritization
- Ensure strong project governance to deliver successful project
- Ensure product domain, goals, scope, schedule, and quality expectations are understood by entire team
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Managing and mitigating the risks on the project
- Monitoring and Ensuring on-Time Quality Delivery
- Ensuring full productivity of the team
- Drive the Project Management processes across the organization
- Improve the Project Management processes
- Facilitate the inter departmental communication
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in using PM tools like – Jira, Rally, Trello, ClickUp, etc
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.