We are looking for a creative and brand-oriented product photographer to highlight the best qualities of our product through images. The product photographer’s responsibilities include liaising with clients, sourcing props for shoots, arranging the products, editing pictures, and very important color matching.
To be successful as a product photographer, you must have excellent planning skills, maintain good relationships with clients, and keep up with the latest photo editing software.
- Researching the product to understand how best to photograph it.
- Sourcing props that will enhance the product.
- Editing images to match the actual color of the product.
- Staying up to date with the latest image editing software.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Previous experience as a photographer (with a portfolio).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to form new concepts for each product shoot.
- Good time management skills at a shoot.