Write and update engaging content for our clients & websites. The content will be used for website pages, blogs & social media posts. You will also be required to edit our existing repository of content on the websites that need regular updates and revision to keep it engaging and relevant in current times. You will also be working with Social Media and the SEO team to align the content requirement for regular updates on the sites.
● Write fresh Wedding related content for the website pages, blog & Social Media.
● Edit & update existing content
● Identify topics that resonate with the audience and build a Content Plan aligned with the organisational goals.
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
● Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
● Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
● Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
● Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
● Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
● Graduates with 1-2 years experience in content writing.
● Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills
● Creative thinker with a flair for intuitive story telling
● Strong sense of quality and eye for detail
● Understanding SEO concepts and how readers find and use the content on the web would be an added advantage.
● Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.